THE FIRST BRAIN COMPUTER FIELDBUS INTERFACE ON THE MARKET
•A universal native Fieldbus Slave born with the goal of being used in every sector (e.g. industrial, building automation, medical, etc).
•It collects biomedical signals in a synchronized manner using Ethernet Deterministic Fieldbus.
•Embedded with modularity that allows integration of more than one slave at at time whether on the same network or different networks using synchronized protocols such as PTP 1588, TSN, etc.
•Offers analysis, control, and diagnostics of a single or multi-user scenarios.
Compatible with industry standards and leading fieldbus technologies such as:
- Sercos III
- RT-Ethernet, MQTT, OPC UA
Up to 32 Low-Noise PGAs and 32 High-Resolution Simultaneous-Sampling ADCs
• Input-Referred Noise: 1 μVPP (70-Hz BW)
• Input Bias Current: 300 pA
• Data Rate: 250 SPS to 16 kSPS
• CMRR: –110 dB
• Programmable Gain: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, or 24
• Unipolar or Bipolar Supplies:
– Analog: 4.75 V to 5.25 V
– Digital: 1.8 V to 3.6 V
• Built-In Bias Drive Amplifier, Lead-Off Detection, Test Signals
• Built-In Oscillator
• Internal or External Reference
• Flexible Power-Down, Standby Mode
• Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to +85°C
Below there is a presentation related the potential applications